The Assignment Procedure contains submission of documents, procedural sequence, conditions for qualification of assignees, list of documents required for initiation of the process and other requirements and information related to the assignment.
Qualification of limited liability companies is based on rules of the tender protocol more recently approved by ANP Collegiate Board and is prior to filing of request. Its consultation is essential for preparation of qualification documents.
In order to assist the preparation of documentation, we inform below the most common non-conformities found in the documents submitted for supporting the assignment procedure:
- lack of proof of the legal representatives’ powers.
- failure to satisfy the conditions for the legal representatives to the exercise their powers (officers’ joint signatures, express authorization of the board of directors, among other).
- unaudited balance sheet.
- non-notarized documents.
- unsigned documents.
Digital files of the assignment procedure and of forms that shall mandatorily be used by those interested in the assignment are available for download on this website (Related Files). The files are in Portuguese, except the Assignment Procedure Manual, that has English version.
- Assignment Procedure Manual (in Portuguese, official version)
- Assignment Procedure Manual (in English)
- Authorization Request for assignment
- Authorization Request for Merger
- Authorization Request for Operator Change
- Authorization Request for Replacement or Performance Warranty Exemption
- Draft Instrument of Assignment for physical subscriptions
- Draft Instrument of Assignment for digital signatures
- Draft of Amendment of documents for physical subscriptions
- Draft of Amendment of documents for digital signatures
- Form of Performance Guarantee
- Declaration of non-classification under Law 12529/11
- Declaration of knowledge of documentary pending (Cade)
- Declaration of Presentness of the Charter
- Power of Attorney for Appointment of the Accredited Representative
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Declaration of absence of restraints on execution
- Declaration on relevant legal or judicial claims
- Request for reuse of Documents
- Technical Summary 01
- Technical Summary 02A
- Technical Summary 03
- Technical Summary 04
- Technical Summary 02B – Operator D
- Explanatory Note on Qualification of Companies in Solimões Basin
- Declaration on the Operational Safety Management System – Blocks / Marine Fields
- Declaration on the Operational Safety Management Field – Land Fields
- Declaration on Provision of Operational Safety Information - Assignor
- Declaration on Provision of Operational Safety Information - Assignee
On August 7, 2015, by virtue of Board of Director’s Resolution No. 588/2015, the Collegiate Board of the National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas, and Biofuels – ANP decided to:
“Approve exclusion of treatment for assignment of rights to change ownership structure, direct or indirect, entailing the transfer of majority control of the concessionaire provided for in Section 28.3, “d” of the Concession Agreements for the Eleventh and Twelfth Bidding Round”.