The submittal of offers in the Twelfth Bidding Round is made only through the Offer Generation Program – GEOF, developed by ANP and available online at this site. Each offer is identified by a unique code (ID). It is, therefore, essential that all the pages of one offer bear the same ID.
The program was conceived to guarantee the process safety and speed. A digital version of the offer should be inside the offer envelope. In case of disagreement between the paper document and its digital version, the written document prevails.
The installation of GEOF must follow the following steps:
1) ) Minimum requirements to use:
a) Operating System: XP SP2, 2003 SP1, Vista ou superior
b)Memory: 256 MB RAM; and
c)Configuration of the screen: 1024 x 768 pixels.
d)To perform the installation you must use an account with profile ADMINISTRATOR.
2) Click on the icon Instalador_GEOF_R12.zip
3) Unpack the installer to a local folder.
4) Run the file "setup.exe" which is inside the unpacked folder.
5) While running the installer, all the prerequisites for the installation of GEOF will be checked. If any prerequisite has not been located, the installer will request the user to confirm the installation.
6) After installation, run the GEOF through the shortcut on the desktop or through the start menu, as seen below:
Clique nos itens abaixo (ou nos links à direita na parte superior desta página) para fazer o download do programa GEOF e do manual:
» Instalador_GEOF_R12.zip (.zip, 236 MB.)
» Manual de instalação e utilização do GEOF (.pdf, 1 MB)